Trainers we love:
In the greater Milwaukee area:
In the Northern Wisconsin Area website(Jana):
In the Illinois/Chicago Area:
Mindful Methods is based in the Illinois/Chicagoland area and offers in-home or virtual consultations, Jessie is IAABC-ADT certified. This training program uses 100% science-based and humane training techniques with a focus on positive reinforcement. Mindful Methods specializes in modifying behavior without the use of suppression, fear, or force.
I Got This SIT, LLC is a humane, science-based training center located in Huntley, IL. Their focus is on board and train and day training programs. They also offer Behavioral Boarding for sensitive companions when the behaviors displayed disqualify them for regular boarding facilities or it is not safe to hire an in-home sitter. I Got This SIT, LLC is located on 2-acres of secluded property and features indoor-outdoor kennel runs
Helping Pets and their people live harmoniously, with training online and in person.
"A Dog's Ten Commandments"
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out to long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.
An inspiring story of dogs, hope, and survival. By Pamela Lovato
Do you love dogs? Have you experienced grief? Do you see magic in the mundane events in life? Nothing Ventured, an Inspiring Story About Dogs, Hope and Survival" by Pamela Lovato is one of the best books - if not the best book - you will ever read. A must-read for all Dobe owners, Dobe rescuers and folks that just love dogs in general. This book is inspirational, will bring tears to your eyes, and put hope in your heart. Please click here to get your copy today!
Connect With Us